Here it is! The first floor plan Mark and I have been able to agree on.
Notice, one bedroom is completely interior and will have no windows to outside. That will be where we will keep the bad kid. Hehe! The only problem is that drawing it up with the specs we want, it is over 4,100 square feet. We were going to shoot for 2,800-3,100 square feet. Also, the bonus room is not shown in the plan.
The must haves for me:
- Laundry room attached to master closet
- Kitchen close to garage entrance
- Large pantry -Additional fridge and freezer in pantry
- Kitchen island
- Large master closet with island
- 12 x 12 kids bedrooms
- 18 x 18 master bedroom
- Kitchen sink window looking out the front of the house
- Dog wash in the mud room
- At least one double sided fireplace
- A defined entry way
The must haves for Mark:
- CLOSED off family room- for watching movies loud
- 3 car garage
- Single story
- Covered driveway
- Concrete floor in crawl space
- Bonus room above garage (not single story-but for the kids…)
Click the link below to see what we gave the guy who is drawing up our plans. 🙂 Yay!